Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tongue-in-Cheek (or not?)

Things I've discovered in 61 years that you might consider ---

1- If you want someone to be your friend, get them to do something for you.  (Yes, I said it correctly.)  After they do you a favour they will realize that you now owe them.

2- Be who you are and say what you feel ... because those that matter won't mind ... and those that mind .. don't matter.

3- When you're screwing up and nobody says anything to you any more, that means they've given up on you.

4- To handle yourself, use your head.  To handle others, use your heart


We're putting the band back together - but my guitar has coloured buttons - and no strings.

And --  for my tombstone:  "I spent all my money on beer and women  .... the rest of it I wasted!" - Steve Forde (from the song Beer and Women)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IBC Memphis 2010